Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Scott Hanselman

I realized last night that most of my students and many of the user group members are not yet familiar with Scott Hanselman. I'd like to rectify that.

www.computerzen.com

Check out his blog, check out his Ultimate Tool List, and sign up for his PodCasts! I have never heard a better podcast that Scott's. He doesn't waste our time and each podcast is dense with information. It's the only podcast that I never miss! You can get it directly from here:

www.hanselminutes.com

If you're a presenter, check out his presentation tips. I had the pleasure to meet Scott last year at TechEd 2005 when I was his INETA gopher for one of his Birds of a Feather talks. He was awesome! If you get a chance to see him live, do it. In the meantime, if you're into technology, you should be checking out Scott.

No comments: